[rt-users] Shredder installation problem

Mathew Snyder jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 02:14:32 EDT 2006

Again, I'm testing a new installation of RT v3.6.0 with RTx::Shredder.
However, when I install Shredder I get this

The requested URL /Admin/Tools/Shredder/ was not found on this server.

I'm finding that the directories created and used during installation
are being chmod'ed to 700 making them not readable by the rt group/user.
 Why is this happening?  I'm installing as root and have also installed
using sudo.  I get the same results everytime.  Shredder is not showing up?

Please...help me.  I need this to be working.

Thank You,
Mathew Snyder