[rt-users] How to add requestor name in Templates?

Tomasz Wlodek tomw at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 1 15:47:14 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

I would like to modify the Correspindence Template and Admin
Correspondence so that it contains some information about who the
requestor of the ticket was.

I have added the following line to template:

 Original requestor address {$Ticket->RequestorAddresses}

And it shows now in text of e-mails the e-mail of ticket requestor.
Great.

But Now I would like to see requestors real name.  How do I do this?

This must be a very simple, some line

Requestor name -  {$Ticket->....}

where instead of ... I give the field name which corresponds to requestor
real name. What exactly is this field?

I can't find description in the book, nor on the wiki.

Tomasz Wlodek                        | tel 631-344-7448
Brookhaven Laboratory, Building 510M | fax 631-344-7616
Upton NY 11973-5000                  |