[rt-users] RTx Statistics Segmentation Faul

Speicher, Joshua (TekSecure Labs) JSpeicher at teksecurelabs.com
Mon Jun 12 11:31:25 EDT 2006

RT 3.4.5.  And I have no idea what is actually faulting.  I'm seeing
some warnings in rt.log about uninitialized values.

Example:

[warning]: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTx/Statistics/Elements/Tabs line 58.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:287)

[warning]: Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTx/Statistics/DayOfWeek/index.html line 64.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:287)

[warning]: Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTx/Statistics/Elements/CollectionAsTable/Row line
102. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:287)

So I'm not sure what exactly is failing, I just know that it is directly
related to drawing graphs.