[rt-users] notify admincc on create problem

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:11:02 EST 2006

On 3/15/06, Marcos Athanasoulis <rt at athanasoulis.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I helped install RT for a non-profit that I advise and everything
> works great -- except that no admincc notice goes out on ticket
> creation.  I have a stock install with a few users and the permissions
> all set up with the default recommendations.  The admincc works on
> correspondence and comments -- just not on create.  It is not that it
> is not received -- it is not shown in the ticket as even being sent
> out -- only the autoreply is listed. And I am testing with a different
> email than the one set to receive the admincc -- so it is not that it
> is just not sending info to the person who did the update. So two
> questions:
>
> 1. Any ideas what might be going on?
I think you need scrip:
"On Create Notify AdminCcs with template <any you want>"

if you also want to notify AdminCcs when new one added to ticket then
you need scrip:
"On Watcher Add notify new AdminCc with template ..."
but this task a little bit trickier for newbie.

> 2. How can I turn on debugging level logging?  I put the lines to log
> to a file with level debug in my RT_SiteConfig.pm -- but they don't
> seem to be taking effect. Do I somehow need to tell RT to re-read the
> file?  (tried restarting apache on a lark -- no change)
you need full stop and start.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?Debug

--
Best regards, Ruslan.