[rt-users] Re: [3.6][FIX] Searches by custom fields

Rangarajan Radhakrishnan rangarajan.radhakrishnan at bms.com
Thu May 11 13:08:19 EDT 2006

Joshua,
I am somewhat tied up with other stuff, but will give it a shot as soon
as I get a chance.

Will it be possible for you to put a debug statement in
DBIx::SearchBuilder as part of DoQuery that prints out the QueryString.

Details in this thread:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2006-May/039168.html
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2006-May/039185.html

Thanks