[rt-users] Re: Request Tracker (Invisible Approvals)

Jay Vlavianos JVlavianos at ecastinc.com
Sat May 13 12:35:36 EDT 2006

I had this same problem until I actually went INTO the approval ticket
and changed the owner to myself.  Once the approval ticket had an owner,
the Approval link worked just fine.   I modified my create script to
auto-assign the approval ticket to a specific person, though it doesn't
seem to work.

However, to just get the approval link working, change the ticket owner
to yourself and you should be able to see the tickets.

I still, however, cant get the ticket to auto assign to someone :)

-Jay