[rt-users] Weird things with RTx::Shredder

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Tue May 16 21:38:14 EDT 2006

I seem to be getting odd results searching in the GUI for RTx::Shredder
(same results from command line). For example, if I search for email
*@domain.com <mailto:*@domain.com> , I only get 6 users returned wheras
I have about 100 users with a domain.com email address. If I search for
a specific email address, usually, I get nothing returned at all.
Nothing in any error logs either.

And with the Asset Tracker extension (AT), I get a reasonable list of
results but with what look like object class names:

RTx::AssetTracker::Asset-620
RTx::AssetTracker::Asset-621
RTx::AssetTracker::Asset-622
RTx::AssetTracker::Asset-623
RTx::AssetTracker::Asset-624

if I try to wipe any of these out, I get a Perl error

Couldn't wipeout object: Undefined Objects argument
Trace begun at /usr/local/rt/local/lib/RTx/Shredder.pm line 212

This only happens with Assets. It's a fairly clean install of RT 3.4.5,
AT 1.2.3 and the latest RTx::Shredder from CPAN. I've uninstalled and
re-installed AT and RTx::Shredder to no avail. Any similar experiences?

PK

--
Philip Kime
NOPS Systems Architect