[rt-users] status of Steal Ticket feature?

Joe Auty jauty at indiana.edu
Wed May 17 17:16:21 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've set my users with global superuser permissions, but for some
reason this wasn't enough to own a ticket. I set them with own
permissions, and now they can be assigned tickets.

Thinking this bug also applied to stealing a ticket, I set these
users with take + steal ticket abilities globally, yet they still
cannot steal. Any theories why this is?

I did search the archive, but came up short in finding an answer...

Joe Auty
UITS Messaging
Indiana University
jauty at indiana.edu