[rt-users] Question about ticket gone CRAZY

Jay Vlavianos jay at ecastnetwork.com
Fri Nov 3 16:02:30 EST 2006

I have a ticket that received 2500 replies on accident that I can no
longer manage.  Apparently one of my admins had his personal email
forwarding to his home email which went offline.  I am not sure how it
got into a loop, but it created the monster trail of history that makes
it unloadable.   Is there any way to remove this history and gracefully
close the ticket?  Ideally I could keep the ticket itself, instead of
deleting it from the database, but if that is what it takes :-)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Jay

Jay Vlavianos
Production Operations
415.277.3515
jay at ecastinc.com

I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means
that the test we take each Friday, on what we learned during the week,
will now take place on Monday, before we've learned it. But, since today
is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest.Mr. Turkentine