[rt-users] Re: Autoreply not working when submission passes through aliases

David Langenberg davel at uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 3 16:27:49 EST 2006

David Langenberg wrote:
> Joby Walker wrote:
>> Is your script using the "Autoreply to Requestors" action?  If not then
>> the the general "NotifyActor" configuration setting will take precedence
>> and the Actor will be stripped from the mail.  And with no recipients an
>> email message is aborted.
>
> Yes, we're using the Autoreply To Requestors action.

Just to update: autoreply does work if I redirect the @uchicago.edu
address to the @rt.  There's something special about the way that the
mailing list software is handling the mail that is causing RT to not
send the autoreply.  The mailing list software is mailman 2.0.14

Thanks

Dave

David Langenberg
Network Based Services