[rt-users] Add a Cc via email to a ticket after the ticket has been created

Ringo Mandingo tuttamonnezza at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 03:39:12 EST 2006

Hi I'm using RT 3.4 and in this version the problem described in
object is present:

If someone create a ticket first and then in another email sent after
tries to include some other one in Cc , this latest contact isn't
automatically inserted in the Cc list and so doesn't receive further
mail exchange.

I'd like to know if in the latest RT 3.5 or 3.6 the problem has been
addressed and/or solved.

For the moment I'm using the patch provided here:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2006-August/040946.html

Thanks
Stefano