[rt-users] StockAnswers for RT

Kris Merrill kmerrill at hmdc.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 8 15:26:14 EST 2006

Hello Todd,

Technically, RTFM is an "enterprise-grade" knowledge management tool
whereas StockAnswers is just a simple extension.  I rewrote and added
some new features to the original package that Robert Spier released for
RT2.   My intended audience are people who used RT2 with the
StockAnswers extension or didn't want to install RTFM (for some strange
reason).

Ideally, I understand that RTFM is extremely feature rich and has better
support for user authorization and integration with RT.  I'm just
offering a service for pre-RT3 users.

-K

--
Kris Merrill
System Administrator . Harvard-MIT Data Center