[rt-users] rt-remind: dependency on due AND priority

joey j0ey at j0ey.de
Fri Nov 10 11:53:22 EST 2006

Hey there,

anyone around who set up something like the following or knows any "howto"?

I want tickets to resist to be forgotten depending on the given priority
and the due. I don't use "EscalatePriority", because we need fix values.
Prio "1" means, the ticket need to be changed to "open" within xx hours
after creation and to be solved after a given period of time (eventually
 an "EndDate"). Higher priorities mean a shorter period of time to
resolve the ticket.

As far as i know rt-remind just uses the "Priority" to decide wether a
ticket-reminder needs to be send out?!

Any ideas?

Best regards,
joey