[rt-users] Broken link in tickets I own table from RT at a glance page.

James Mitchell JMitchell at TRAVELEADS.NET
Wed Nov 15 11:14:41 EST 2006

I am having a minor problem with my installation of RT.

On my RT at a glance page, in my "10 highest priority tickets I own" table, the ID correctly links to http://intranetb/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=6 but the subject links to http://intranetb/Ticket/Display.html?id=6

My RT is set up to live at http://intranetb/rt so, as you'll see, when I click on ticket number it works but not when I click on the text.

This isn't a problem in the "10 newest unowned tickets" table.

What do I have to change to remove this broken link?

I've had a poke around some of the files under share/html (notably Elements/QueueSummary Elements/CollectionAsTable/Header Elements/CollectionAsTable/Row and Elements/Chart) but I don't know enough to pin down what to change.

FYI - I'm pretty sure I'm using RT version 3.6.1

If this has been reported and solved before I apologise - I did several searches!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

+++++
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of and attachments to this email represents only the views of the sender as expressed to the intended recipient. It does not necessarily represent the view of the company and is not intended to place any legal obligation upon the company, nor does it commit the company to any course of action or contractual undertaking. If you are not the intended recipient of this message/information, please inform the sender by return of mail and destroy the message and any attachments. Use or disclosure of any of the contents of the message by unauthorised persons may result in legal action being taken.
+++++