[rt-users] cannot attach files to a ticket from the web interface

Roberto Nunnari roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
Thu Nov 30 05:31:08 EST 2006

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Just for kicks, see if updating your CGI.pm to current improves things.
> There was a set of releases with a broken upload() method.

I could not find and CGI.pm file under my RT installation..

# find /usr/local/rt3 -name CGI.pm
#

also, no upload() found in any file..

# grep -R "upload()" /usr/local/rt3/*
#

Could you be more precise? Also, shoud I svn co 3.7-EXPERIMENTAL
for updating the file you're talking about?

Thank you.

--
               Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
  Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
              Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative
                   http://www.dti.supsi.ch
  SUPSI-DTI
  Via Cantonale                        tel: +41-91-6108561
  6928 Manno                 """       fax: +41-91-6108570
  Switzerland               (o o)