[rt-users] maximum attachments..

sjohnson at sbinsystems.com sjohnson at sbinsystems.com
Tue Oct 31 09:33:57 EST 2006

I'm experiencing the same problem with our production RT instance. I did a
fresh install of RT (in both cases, the version is 3.6.1) on my local
system, and multiple attachments work correctly. I've been through the
configs in both cases, and can't seem to see a difference that would
affect multiple attachments.

The symptom in my case is when trying to attach multiple attachments to a
ticket, when the "Add More Files" button is clicked to add the second
file, the checkbox and name of the first attached file is replaced by a
checkbox and name of the second file to be attached. Also, if the ticket
is updated at that point, neither attachment is used. If only a single
attachment is used, it affixes to the ticket correctly.