[rt-users] Collapsed View of Ticket?

D.J.Rickard at brighton.ac.uk D.J.Rickard at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 09:00:36 EDT 2007

As a user of other systems just starting to look at RT, can someone
please point me in the right direction here?

What I want to do is make the default view of an individual ticket to
just display the transaction headers and use the [show] style of link
that you get with emails to display the transaction content.  It would
be nice to be able to switch between the standard expanded view and the
collapsed view as well.

I appreciate this will probably require local configuration, but would
appreciate a pointer or to know if anyone else has done this?

Thanks
David