[rt-users] LoadSavedSearches right and Customize RT at a glance "Available" queries

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 3 11:38:47 EDT 2007

Stephen,

to be used for anything." comment; The saved searches privileges for
groups is based on the fact that the whole point of assigning group
privileges to a Queue is because the owner of that Queue, or users, may
not want others outside said privileged group(s) to see (possible
critical/restricted ie. payroll) info on the tickets in that Queue.
Hence, it was considered inappropriate to allow users outside a
privileged group to use/save search Queries for tickets in a Queue with
sensitive info.

Kenn
LBNL