AW: [rt-users] Adding "open" statuses

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Mon Apr 16 11:13:54 EDT 2007

Hi john,
Have a look onto the quicksearch under elements tree, inside you will find hardcoded the status informatin. Extend this with yours will help.

T.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: RT Users <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Mon Apr 16 16:34:03 2007
Subject: [rt-users] Adding "open" statuses

I added two more status entries that are considered to be open in my
RT_SiteConfig.pm file, and they show up as valid and I can assign
tickets to them.

When opening a queue, it appears to only show new, open or stalled
tickets and not the two additional ones I added. I would like to see
tickets with the two new status entries as well.

Any idea how to make it so?

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com