[rt-users] Collapsed View of Ticket?

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Sun Apr 29 21:09:43 EDT 2007

On 4/19/2007 2:26 PM, Ole Craig wrote:

> I've noticed that tickets with many transactions take for-e-ver to load
> (because each transaction is a separate DB query) so the idea would only
> be worthwhile if it could be optimized such that transaction content is
> only queried when the expansion is toggled.

Perhaps this would help:

    http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?HideSystemTransactionsSometimes

It hides RT_System messages on the main display, but not the History tab.

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==