[rt-users] History Display for a Ticket

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 2 12:27:08 EDT 2007

Scott,

	Normally, I would say that giving the privilege "ShowOutgoingEmail"
would do the trick. It works just like "ShowTicketComments". Having
rights like "SeeQueue" and "ShowTicket" does not do the trick alone.
However, I am now a little confused hearing that flipping the switch on
$OldestTransactionsFirst did the trick. Unless you had already granted
that privilege ("ShowOutgoingEmail") and the descending order was the
problem. Interesting.

Kenn
LBNL