[rt-users] SetStatus and SetOwner scrip question

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:02:57 EDT 2007

Robert Long wrote:
> Have you tried moving the scrip to from TransactionCreate to
> TransactionBatch? You may have to enable it in your RT_SiteConfig..
>
> .r'
>

> Mathew Snyder wrote:
>> Stephen Turner wrote:

>>> Unfortunately we haven't found a way round this problem. What's odd
>>> about your situation though is that I'd expect to see history entries
>>> recording the two owner change transactions. Sorry I can't be more
>>> helpful...
>>>
>>> Steve
>>>

>> Well that sucks. :(
>>
>> Mathew

There is no TransactionCreate or TransactionBatch in my RT_SiteConfig.  All I
have that is related to transactions is
# Backward compatability setting. Add/Delete Link used to record one
# transaction and run one scrip. Set this value to 1 if you want
# only one of the link transactions to have scrips run.
Set($LinkTransactionsRun1Scrip , 0);

Mathew
--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com