[rt-users] how to add members to user defined group in RT

Akila Amarathunga akila at wso2.com
Wed Aug 15 07:27:39 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I created a user defined group in RT and tried to add non-privilege
users to it. But when i go to the group->Members tab it shows only the
privilege users in the system.

What I like to do his create user defined group and assign a particular
queue to it.. After that I want to add users to the group and those
users can only have limited number of rights...

Shouldn't RT show the all the users in the system so that admin can add
required users to the group?

Is this a bug in RT? (I'm using RT 3.6.1)

Is it possible ti achieve what I have mention above?

Thanks,
Akila