[rt-users] newest unowned tickets not including open

Sam Tilders sam at jovianprojects.com.au
Thu Aug 30 05:56:06 EDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 05:18:51PM +1000, Sam Tilders wrote:
> My problem is with the "10 newest unowned tickets" display on the user
> homepage.
>
> The top 10 never shows "open" tickets owned by "Nobody", however when
> I look at the search by clicking on the section title it shows the
> query is

Nevermind folks... I figured out what was happening.

There's another queue that the user doesn't have access to see...
however, when the "10 newest unowned tickets" does it's query it
includes this other queue... so by the time the top 10 has been
filtered and tickets with no access have been remember, the "10 newest
unowned tickets" only shows a couple of tickets. In some cases it can
even be empty despite the queue having heaps of tickets.

Sam Tilders
sam at jovianprojects.com.au
(Move to Jupiter)