[rt-users] How to implement "customer groups" or "request groups"?

Steffen Poulsen step at tdc.dk
Mon Dec 17 08:48:55 EST 2007

Hi,

We handle tickets from various companies in our request tracker, and
sometimes these companies ask for permission to share all tickets from
their company between themselves. A fair request I think :-)

I have put all users in a "CompanyGroup", but what rights should they be
given to be allowed to see each others tickets?

The tickets are distributed between multiple queues related to the
internal functions at our site, and they should _not_ be able to see all
the content of the queues - only the tickets created by staff in their
company.

I have searched the wiki and the mailing list, but have found nothing -
probably I am using the wrong search phrases. Any ideas or best
practices?

Best regards,

Steffen