[rt-users] How to implement "customer groups" or "request groups"?

Christopher Short cshort at n6.com.au
Mon Dec 17 18:08:40 EST 2007

I was looking for something like this a little while back and didn't find an easy way.
The best I could find was along the lines of adding everyone relevant as watchers to each ticket created by someone in their group. I don't like that idea as I'm sure they would only occasionally need to see all tickets of their team-mates, not receive every update.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a right for letting you see/edit tickets created by your group colleagues.

Christopher