[rt-users] RT stopped sending mail / No recipients found. Not sending.

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 20 20:10:01 EST 2007

Stephen,

	AAAAAHHHHHHH! Kool. I just learned something. Then I really can't see
why RT can't find a recipient unless there is some disconnection between
what RT is looking for and where it looks for it. Alexander said there
were no changes to RT. The scrips are triggering, RT is looking, nothing
is found, no email goes out, but probably would have if RT had found a
recipient. I'm sure he checked the "organization" set to the DNS name of
the host" problem from before. I'm at a loss, but that's no big surprise
since I am just now getting to learn about the "internals" of RT. Hope
someone has an idea that works for him.

Kenn
LBNL