[rt-users] Search Results ... Found vs. Shown

Mat W lmw94002 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:58:37 EST 2007

Scenario... User creates a search that is "Status = Resolved"... Result says
Found 14 Tickets, but only 1 is shown.  Since the user only has access to
one queue, he only sees the 1 resolved ticket in that queue.  I understand
it...

So my question is, what's the easiest way to make the Found # jive w/ the #
of tickets shown for the search?  Logically I have an idea what to do, just
not sure where to go poking around.  Plus I'm a bit cautious now that the
system is in use.

Thanks all for the help.