[rt-users] Search Results ... Found vs. Shown

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Feb 6 11:06:46 EST 2007

This is something I complained/pondered about many times at the past I
think Jesse said something to the effect that its difficult to perform
the search and access check at the same time without hammering your sql
server (jesse put it much better than that), I think an idea is to pull
the tickets which will be displayed into a hash and do the count on that
hash , for this you'll need to change the place where the ticket count
is displayed from Build.html into Result.html or something to that effect ..
Roy