[rt-users] Prevent Automatic add client Names in Owner drop down list

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 9 11:48:24 EST 2007

Marie,

	Opps. I meant that for Obando. In your case, a name appears on the drop
down because they have certain ticket ownership rights in the Queue you
are creating the ticket in. Check what groups/individuals have those
kind of rights for that Queue. Hint, it is a lot easier to maintain
rights and privileges by putting users with common access needs in one
group and grant the privileges on a group basis. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL