[rt-users] resctricting rights per queue

Obando, David DE - EV D.Obando at ehapa.de
Fri Feb 9 05:41:23 EST 2007

Dear all,

I'm using a 3.6.3 system and I want to set up a group with dispatching
rights (taking, editing, resolving tickets) on a queue basis. This group
should only see tickets in queues A and B and no tickets in queues C and
D.
How can I restrict their rights that they are not at all able to see any
tickets that are not in queues A and B?
I found ways to setup a "RT at a glance" page for them with only their
queues but when they e.g. enter the ticket ID in the URL they can see
any ticket.

Thanks!
David