[rt-users] Email Correspondence

Matt Hunt forum at yhfsc.org.uk
Tue Feb 13 06:03:24 EST 2007

Hello All,
    I have a problem with my RT system, I have just noticed that when I
REPLY to a ticket there is no outgoing mail, so the user does not get
updated via email.  I have checked that the scrips are set which they
are by default.  Once I have replied to ticket the details appear on the
ticket but it does not show that can email has been sent out.  Is this
is known problem if so can some one please give me some advice.  Nothing
has been changed on my system and was working fin yesterday, this has
totally thrown me.  It has happened before, I rebooted the server and
about ten minutes later it started to send mail out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I need to get the system up
and running and quickly.

Thanks

Matt Hunt  BSc
Yorkshire & Humber Service Centre