[rt-users] CommandByMail question - not falling back to standard mail gateway

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Mon Feb 12 18:26:32 EST 2007

We are using the (rather nice) CommandByMail extension and are trying to
enforce certain things like rejecting emailed tickets without certain
CFs matching certain validation strings etc. We have this working and
CommandByMail rejects properly but then ...

Couldn't create ticket from message with commands, fallback to standard
mailgate.

And the standard mailgate succeeds. Can we turn off the standard one or
disable fallback?

PK

--
Philip Kime