[rt-users] Canned Responses

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 21 12:07:49 EST 2007

At Wednesday 2/21/2007 11:55 AM, Dalal, Kamber Z (Kamber) wrote:
>In RT Wiki,  Steve Turner has posted, Apr. 6th, 2006, code for
>canned responses in two Callback files.
>
>I am new to RT and need assistance for the following:
>
>What is meant by:
>
>.../local/html/Callbacks/<whatever>/Ticket/
>
>for I do not see the Callbacks folder in ver. 3.6.3.  Do I just
>create it, and <whatever> stands for any name of my choosing?
>Would this be global, or can it be queue specific and how?
>Will it use canned response templates already set-up, global and/or
>queue specific?  Or need to create new template files in specific directory?
>
>Thank you,
>Kamber Dalal

Hello Kamber,

Yes, you are correct - you should create the directory yourself, and
<whatever> can be any name you like. Make sure the directories &
files you create are readable by the web server.

The code in the wiki will show any queue-specific templates you have
already set up (for the ticket's queue)

Thanks,
Steve