[rt-users] Having intial Requesters additions included in ticket history

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Feb 21 17:45:09 EST 2007

Hi Ruslan;
Understand and agree with you in principal, however a Tech supp manager
would like to know who/when added the wrong requester, saying "trust me
these requesters were added when the ticket was created" ... does n't
work any more..
I am just wondering if anyone have a suggestion or a work around ..
Thanks for you reply.
Roy