[rt-users] No recipients found. Not sending.

Ben Ruset bruset at gridapp.com
Thu Feb 22 15:37:38 EST 2007

The only template that I have changed was just the autoreply one, and
that was just slight rewording.

Am I right in assuming that the workflow of tickets should work like
this:

1. User sends a helpdesk request
2. RT sends an autoresponse
3. User can send a reply back to RT with the [Blah #XXX] number in the
subject
3a. RT will attach their correspondance to the ticket (shows in the web
UI)
3b. RT will send an autoresponse back to the requestor

What I am seeing is that 3b. is not working. Also, I would assume that
RT should send an email to the ticket owner to let them know that there
has been an update to the ticket. In my case, that's not happening.

If it helps diagnose, I can post the output of any log entry or config
file. Everything *looks* like it should work, but for whatever reason,
it's not.

Ben Ruset
IT Manager, GridApp Systems
email: bruset at gridapp.com