[rt-users] Prohibit outgoing E-Mail

"Wendler, Jürgen" Juergen.Wendler at dimdi.de
Wed Jan 10 10:51:55 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

i've got a little Problem for which i don't find a solution.
I got RT 3.6.1 on a Debian Linux up and running.
I have a Main Queue where all E-Mails arrive and get in. The People took them manually and so on...

Everytime a Ticket is creatd by E-Mail, our AdminCCs receive an E-Mail, which is done with a Scrip (On Create -> Notify AdminCCs)

Now i have got a little Spam Problem and filter with another Scrip Spam Tickets out. They are put in another Queue so that someone can look if the Tickets are really Spam or not. So far so good. But i don't want to notify any people via E-Mail when a Spam ticket is created in main Queue.

Anyone has a clue how to prohibit outgoing E-Mail when a SpamTicket arrives in my Queue? I have to pass them through to my RT, cause sometimes it arent Spam Tickets and i don't want to loose a Ticket.

Thx in advance....

J. Wendler