[rt-users] Status of RTx::AssetTracker

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Thu Jan 18 18:09:33 EST 2007

We are/where looking for a way to use RT as an asset manager as well,
when I stumbled on RTx::AssetTracker.  But the site seems to have
disappeared.  (Last entry in the InternetArchive has Mar. 13th)

I was wondering if anyone here could tell me about the status of
AssetTracker.   And if AssetTracker is dead/bad idea can anyone tell me
if they are currently using RT in an Asset tracking mode.  How do you
have it set?  Custom fields etc.

Any and all thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.

Kevin

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org