[rt-users] 10 highest priority

Scott Golby sgolby at freshdirect.com
Fri Jan 19 11:22:17 EST 2007

> Scroll to bottom.  See where it says "Rows per box" ?  Set it there.

Do you mean Rows per Page ?

I've got it set to Unlimited and it's displaying more than 10 that's for
sure (I had 15 tickets the other day and it was fine), but it's a bit
odd it says 20 highest tickets in the top of the box.

What I am having trouble with might be related, when doing a Ticket
Search say for a report, if I set it to Unlimited to make a big long
page, I get page lengths of 50 tickets and a Next link down the bottom.
Not major, but it would be nice to have that work for printing
everything quickly.

- Scott