[rt-users] Fw: Delete/Resolved Link for RT at a glance

Andree Kupka andree.kupka at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 06:28:02 EST 2007

Hello,

I have solved this for my purposes. I changed the local/html/Ticket/Modify.html like this:

<%INIT>

my $TicketObj = LoadTicket($id);
my $CustomFields = $TicketObj->QueueObj->TicketCustomFields();

# Now let callbacks have a chance at editing %ARGS
$m->comp('/Elements/Callback', TicketObj => $TicketObj, CustomFields => $CustomFields, ARGSRef => \%ARGS);

my @results = ProcessTicketBasics(TicketObj => $TicketObj, ARGSRef => \%ARGS);
my @cf_results = ProcessObjectCustomFieldUpdates(Object => $TicketObj, ARGSRef => \%ARGS);
push (@results, @cf_results);

# TODO: display the results, even if we can't display the ticket

unless ($TicketObj->CurrentUserHasRight('ShowTicket')) {
    Abort("No permission to view ticket");
}

</%INIT>

<%ARGS>