[rt-users] FastCGI issues?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jul 16 16:32:05 EDT 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, mailing list wrote:

> I've searched the Net and list and found the following post,
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-February/012315.html.
> However, there was no resolution to the post.  I've looked at apache2
> and fastcgi configuration, and both seems to be configure correctly.
> The line "AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi" is present in httpd.conf file.
> Any ideas where I might need to investigate further?  Thank you.

I've had bad luck with Apache's FastCGI and good luck with the Chinese
fcgid ; Debian packages are at
http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/libapache2-mod-fcgid and the
project's web site in general is at
http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/libapache2-mod-fcgid .

Hope this helps!

-- Asheesh.

--
"The National Association of Theater Concessionaires reported that in
1986, 60% of all candy sold in movie theaters was sold to Roger Ebert."