[rt-users] I miss the "in-reply-to" header in status change notifications

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 17 14:59:30 EDT 2007

Jesse,

	I found this as well with the "autoreply" template. Our other templates
are customized so they may not count. What I got was:

Subject: [lbl.gov #54325] New Ticket Created!
From: "TSG Request Tracker Support / Technical Services via RT"
<tsg-rt at iss-mail.lbl.gov>

	The E_mail was received and recorded so I don't really see the problem
since the E_mail was not in reply to any form of correspondence but
generated due to a scrip. This may not be what you're looking for.
However, I got the same thing in sending a reply from the ticket as well: