[rt-users] Autoreply scrip doesnt execute

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue Jul 24 09:56:17 EDT 2007

Steve,

Thanks for the info. Its all comming together now.

I guess some sort of error message or warning in the web interface when
creating the template would have been helpful, rather than having to
experiment (as I have been doing) or looking into log files to determine
what the issue is.

Surely it cant be too hard to implement a series of validations to at the
very least point out to the user that the information they have supplied is
incorrect and might not work.

Would have saved me some head scratching :-)

Perhaps its documented better in places I havnt looked yet, though I'd have
thought the documentation on the BP website would have been thorough enough.
I found it quite lacking for a beginner at administering RT (Ive used RT in
the past, but only as a user processing tickets).

Thanks again.