[rt-users] Autoreply scrip doesnt execute

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 24 12:16:38 EDT 2007

Tom,

	I had the same problem in terms of the blank line requirement after
headers. However, on page 137 of the Essentials book, there is a little
comment about content in a template and it reads "RT treats each line as
a header until it finds a blank line". I guess I was supposed to
intuitively figure that a blank line is needed after the header. Oh
well. nice to see I'm not so odd after all.
	As to global scrips and templates, I have disabled all except
correspondence and replaced them with our own with different names using
our own templates (different names as well). No duplicate E_mails and
they all work fine. You might want to come up with a naming scheme for
the types of notification scrips you will want and disable all other
scrips for the same actions.

Kenn
LBNL