[rt-users] RT Privileges question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 25 18:17:25 EDT 2007

Robert,

	Thanks. I thought so. I really want the E_mail to go out, I was just
trying to figure out how "WATCH" worked, you know, what is it for and
how does it work? I administrate this system and I like knowing "all
there is to know" about it if I'm gonna be responsible for it and answer
users' questions. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL