[rt-users] Adding custom field to Auto reply template

Christopher Moughan cmoughan at bbinslv.com
Wed Jun 6 16:04:03 EDT 2007

Thanks....Worked great. That page is great. thanks again

Christopher Moughan

System Administrator

Brown & Brown Lehigh Valley

268 Brodhead Road

Bethlehem, PA 18017

Office 610-694-1814

Fax 610-974-9791

IMPORTANT:  Insurance coverage can not be bound, amended or changed via
voicemail, facsimile or Email message without confirmation from an
authorized Brown & Brown representative.

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic message is legally
privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all electronic and printed copies of this message.