[rt-users] I fixed it <was "I Broke It">

James Alspach jalspach at shastacoe.org
Mon Jun 11 13:32:16 EDT 2007

While I am not sure what the problem was or what caused it, I dropped
the database and reinitialized it. Since this was a newly installed test
system, that was an option.
It now works.  The next step will be to install RTFM and see if the
problem comes back up.  Fortunately, this time, I took a snap shot of
the vm in this working state.
Now that it works the real hard part is here... I need to sell the
higher ups that we ("I" is really more accurate here) think we should
move to RT from TrackIT.

Thanks;
James

James Alspach