[rt-users] Custom fields and CommandByEmail

Jeff Platter jplatter at vortexit.net
Mon Jun 11 18:34:27 EDT 2007

I have created a custom field named Work Completed. It is a fill in one
textarea. I have the RT extension CommandByEmail installed and it is working
just fine for all the normal stuff. However I can't seem to get it to
recognize the custom field. I guess I just don't know what syntax I need to
use to update this field via email.

I've tried all different variations of CF.WorkCompleted and
CustomField.WorkCompleted and I've tried work completed as two words and all
different  sorts of combinations.

Can someone plz shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

-Jeff

believed to be clean.