[rt-users] modifying group or queues

slamp slamp slackamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:00:13 EDT 2007

Kenn,

Sorry I was not clear. What I wanted to do was for users to be able to
modify the groups they belong in and the queues they have rights for.
I granted the rights to the user thinking it would allow me to see the
Configuration but as Stephen said I only needed to add ShowConfig. I
have now remove the rights I added to the user.