SV: SV: [rt-users] I just can't figure out how to get the values from mycustom fields!

Brian Kjelin Olsen BKO at schilling.dk
Tue Mar 6 02:32:01 EST 2007

Kenn,

No the CF's is added to ticket transactions, not the ticket it self.
The fields are only showed when you make a comment, reply, resolve etc.
on a ticket.
I use several CF's there is added directly to the ticket. I have no
troubles getting values from those fields.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Brian Kjelin Olsen
Schilling A/S